You know what they say: you can lead a herring to water, but you have to walk really fast or he'll die.~Rose Nylund

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Golden Quote of the Day

Blanche: We're going to New York for the honeymoon. I just hope I don't get murdered.

*Note to Blanche: We have spent many a summer in NYC, we've stayed in the sleaziest of motels (Lincoln Tunnel Motel, anyone?), walked through the scariest parts of town and even slept in our car, in a parking garage in the Bronx. We survived it, you can too!*

2 comments:

  1. TheOnlyLivingBoyin NewYorkOctober 17, 2012 at 6:11 AM

    Plz Blanche, NYC isn't that bad! Been living there my whole life, and I've never been murdered!

    Also, that motel? It's in Jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is in Jersey, just outside of the tunnel. Close enough, that whole area is a dump.

    Also, I like the Simon and Garfunkel tribute there.

    ReplyDelete