You know what they say: you can lead a herring to water, but you have to walk really fast or he'll die.~Rose Nylund

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Golden Girls referenced on Arthur?

Ok, I think we can all agree that Golden Girls is the best show ever. However, I will occasionally mention other awesome shows on this blog. Please understand, they are in no way any competition with GG's. Nothing can ever be as awesome as they are.

Do you know what make an awesome (but less awesome than GG's) show even awesomer? When they make any sort of reference to The Golden Girls. And today that show is Arthur. Yes, Arthur. Yes, that animated children's show. Shut up, you know you secretly love it. At least I do. And not secretly either.

So, back to my point. I don't know if this was intentional or not, but I can only hope and pray that it was!

Seriously, how awesome is that? I didn't make this screen cap, someone else had already done it, which means that I wasn't the only one to think "Holy shit! Golden Girls!" I just wish that rabbit looked more like Sophia.

2 comments:

  1. I saw this too, and I thought of the golden girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Luv Arthur! LOL!

    ReplyDelete