You know what they say: you can lead a herring to water, but you have to walk really fast or he'll die.~Rose Nylund

Thursday, July 18, 2013

What the HELL is she wearing now?

I don't know if I should blame this on Blanche or Rue.
I want to believe these are pyjamas, then it wouldn't be so bad. But why is she wearing fancy heels, earrings and a full face of make up to bed? And yes, I guess Blanche would do all those things, but she would wear a sexier nightgown, with a dressing robe that flutters around her. So did Rue decide "Today I'm getting my pictures re-done, I should wear my pink polka dot pyjamas with the huge shoulder pads!".


Now this, this is the type of thing I expect from Rue/Blanche. Brue? Branche? A pink feathery monstrosity makes perfect sense. Sexxay!

No comments:

Post a Comment