You know what they say: you can lead a herring to water, but you have to walk really fast or he'll die.~Rose Nylund

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Golden Soundtrack (to our lives)

You know what you need? A Golden Girls soundtrack. You know how I know you need this? Because I made one. That's right, and for as little as $29.95 you could have one too! Or, you could just download the songs and not pay me at all. In fact, since I don't own the rights to the songs you should probably leave me out of this all together.

Here goes:

Thank You for Being a Friend - Random Voice Lady
 

Thanks for the Medicare - Sophia Petrillo



I Got You Babe - Dorothy Zbornak, Sophia Petrillo

 

Mr. Sandman - Rose Nylund, Blanche Devereaux, Dorothy Zbornak



Miami Jingle - Rose Nylund, Dorothy Zbornak

 

I Wanna Be Loved by You - Blanche Devereaux



What'll I Do - Dorothy Zbornak


Classics, all of them! Hows sexy was Blanche as Marilyn? Dorothy's "Boom boom boom boom"'s? Sophia as Sonny Bono? Awesome,!

No comments:

Post a Comment