You know what they say: you can lead a herring to water, but you have to walk really fast or he'll die.~Rose Nylund

Friday, May 18, 2012

Rue McClan-a-can!

In 1968 our lovely Rue had a starring  role in what appears to be a pretty small time movie, Walk the Angry Beach. It's the story of Sandy; a woman who moves to Hollywood to become an actress but ends up becoming a stripper. Rue plays Sandy, and this was quite early in her career.

I have never seen this classic piece of crap, so I can't really review it. However I have been able to find several clips of her now famous stripping scene. However, all of the uploads either contain "new" music or have people chitter chatting on top of them. I'm posting the latter, and I think it's a MST3 clip.

I love the comparison between Rue's bum and a Victorian couch, and the whole Art Garfunkel stripping thing.

I don't know if she's just in character or not, but Rue looks quite uncomfortable here. She may not have today's version of "sexy stripper body", but I think she looks pretty damn good. Not the best dancer in the world though!

No comments:

Post a Comment