You know what they say: you can lead a herring to water, but you have to walk really fast or he'll die.~Rose Nylund

Sunday, July 22, 2012

I Wanna Be Loved By You

Oh my sweet Jesus, this kills me every time!

Blanche, jealous over the attention Dorothy and her singing are receiving at The Rusty Anchor, tries her hand at her own sexy little ditty. Disaster ensues...as does hilarity!

Best part: A tie between her shoe flying off, her falling off the piano and her losing control of the spinning mic.


2 comments:

  1. I never liked the songs Dorothy sings, but Blanche is awful! I always thought she was a better singer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard Hearted Hannah ~ or some crap-ola like that? Yeah, it wasn't an awesome song. I think Rue is singing badly on purpose here, I don't remember her being so over-done when she sang other songs.

    ReplyDelete